Nature's Apothecary Dried Mint Leaves is an aromatic peppermint with a cooling, refreshing scent. It’s an excellent addition to teas and just about anything else for a fresh, minty flavor.
These Mint leaves can also be used to make an herbal tea by brewing it in water — hot or iced. Completely caffeine free! It naturally contains menthol, so it is cooling and energizing.
1. Rich in Nutrients
2. May Improve Irritable Bowel Syndrome
3. May Help Relieve Indigestion
4. Could Improve Brain Function
5. May Decrease Breastfeeding Pain
6. Subjectively Improves Cold Symptoms
7. May Mask Bad Breath