Pictachios are the “bacon” of the nut world! They are rich in vitamins and minerals great for overall health. Awesomely deliciously healthy!
- May Aid Weight Loss
- Helps Enhance Gut Health
- May Improve Heart Health
- May Aid Diabetes Treatment
- Beneficial During Pregnancy And Breastfeeding
- Helps Combat Inflammation
- Helps Improve Vision Health
- Boosts Cognitive Function
- May Enhance Sexual Health
- May Increase Estrogen Levels
- Helps To Slow Down Premature Aging
Pistachio Cranberry Bark
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped pistachios, toasted, divided
3/4 cup dried cranberries, divided
5 ounces white candy coating, melted
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips until melted; stir until smooth. Stir in 3/4 cup pistachios and half of the cranberries; spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with melted candy coating. Cut through layers with a knife to swirl.
2. Sprinkle with the remaining pistachios and cranberries. Refrigerate until firm.
3. Cut or break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Warm Apple & Pistachio Spinach Salad
3 tablespoons butter
2 cups chopped crisp apples, unpeeled (about 2 medium apples)
1 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
1 cup shelled roasted pistachios
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 package (5 ounces) fresh baby spinach
1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
2 tablespoons honey
Coarsely ground pepper
1. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add apples and ginger; cook and stir until apples soften and begin to caramelize, 3-5 minutes. Stir in pistachios and Dijon mustard. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Pour two-thirds of apple mixture over spinach. Add spoonfuls of ricotta cheese; top with remaining apple mixture. Drizzle with honey. Add fresh pepper to taste.