Damong Maria plant has been traditionally used for everything from digestive disorders to beer-making, insect repellent, and more. Historically, Damong Maria was used by the Romans, who are said to have planted it by roadsides, so that marching soldiers could put the plant in their shoes. This was done to relieve aching feet.
Damong Maria has been ascribed many health-promoting and other beneficial properties. These include:
- Promoting regular menstrual cycles
- Nerve calming
- Diuretic: Increasing urine output (for fluid retention)
- Repelling insects
Common uses of Damong Maria include:
Supporting liver health
Relieving itching (caused by scars or burns)
- Regulates Menstrual Cycle
- Improves Digestion
- For Asthma
- For Muscular Cramps
- It's LIKELY UNSAFE to use it if you are pregnant as it might cause a miscarriage because it can start menstruation and also cause the uterus to contract.
- Allergies: it might cause an allergic reaction in people who are allergic to birch, celery, or wild carrot. This has been called the “celery-carrot-mugwort-spice syndrome.
This Herbal Tea comes with 15pcs Tea Bags, free of charge.
You can opt to use a tea strainer or tea pot if you have one, but since the herbal teas are in tea cut sizes, we recommend using the tea bags that this comes with.
How to make a perfect cup of HOT Nature's Apothecary Herbal Tea:
- Start with fresh, cold water. (The better the water quality, the better the tea will taste.)
- Place a tea bag in your favorite cup or mug.
- Bring water to a rolling boil and immediately pour over your tea bag.
- Steep for a good 3 to 5 minutes (recommended time for Herbal Tea. Great taste can't be rushed—it really does take the full time to release the tea's entire flavor.)
- Remove the tea bag, relax and enjoy! (Serve it “clear” or try it with milk, honey and/or sugar.)
How to make a Single Serve Iced Tea (for a Single Glass)
- Bring one cup of fresh water to a rolling boil.
- Add 1 or 2 tea bags and steep 3 to 5 minutes. The longer you steep, the stronger the flavor. Stir before removing tea bag(s).
- Add your favorite sweetener, if desired
- Let cool.
- Pour brewed tea into a large glass filled with ice. Enjoy!