Sampa-Sampalukan is a plant that grows throughout the world in tropical and sub-tropical regions in both the hemispheres. It grows easily as its seeds scatter around as they mature.
It has numerous numbers of benefits and aids in treating conditions like cold, diabetes, ulcers to name a few. It is proven to be the most effective in treating the painful kidney stones.
Studies showed that Sampa-sampalukan extract has antioxidant, hepatoprotective, gastroprotective, anti-hepatits B, anti-HIV, anti-urolithiatic, antidiabetic, anti-carcinogenic, and lipid lowering activities.
- Stomach tonic
- Antispasmodic/Smooth muscle relaxant
- Cough and cold remedy
- Reduces cancer risk/Anti-tumor
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women should avoid taking this tea.
- Bleeding disorder: It might slow blood clotting. There is a concern that taking this might cause bleeding in people with bleeding disorders.
- Diabetes: It might affect blood sugar levels. Watch for signs of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) and monitor your blood sugar carefully if you have diabetes.
- Surgery: This might lower blood sugar levels. There is some concern that it might interfere with blood sugar control during and after surgery. It might also slow blood clotting and increase the risk of bleeding. Stop consumption at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
This Herbal Tea comes with 15pcs Tea Bags, free of charge.
You can opt to use a tea strainer or tea pot if you have one, but since the herbal teas are in tea cut sizes, we recommend using the tea bags that this comes with.
How to make a perfect cup of HOT Nature's Apothecary Herbal Tea:
- Start with fresh, cold water. (The better the water quality, the better the tea will taste.)
- Place a tea bag in your favorite cup or mug.
- Bring water to a rolling boil and immediately pour over your tea bag.
- Steep for a good 3 to 5 minutes (recommended time for Herbal Tea. Great taste can't be rushed—it really does take the full time to release the tea's entire flavor.)
- Remove the tea bag, relax and enjoy! (Serve it “clear” or try it with milk, honey and/or sugar.)
How to make a Single Serve Iced Tea (for a Single Glass)
- Bring one cup of fresh water to a rolling boil.
- Add 1 or 2 tea bags and steep 3 to 5 minutes. The longer you steep, the stronger the flavor. Stir before removing tea bag(s).
- Add your favorite sweetener, if desired
- Let cool.
- Pour brewed tea into a large glass filled with ice. Enjoy!