Guyabano Herbal Tea are beneficial in supporting healthy cell-growth and immune system function.
It’s also very nutrient-dense and provides a good amount of fiber and vitamin C for very few calories.
Guyabano Herbal Tea has also been used for its support on healthy cell functions and its calming effects to help maintain a positive mood. Take a sip of our quality tea, grown sustainably. Breathe in the pure Guyabano flavors of this premium tea as you warm your soul with the goodness of a healthier, happier day.
Flavor profile: Light, enjoyable, slightly woody taste
Guyabano is hailed as a wonder herb. Its popularity as a natural remedy for viruses, pain relief, and even some types of cancer is gaining ground.
Talk to your doctor first if you--
- Are taking blood pressure medication
- Are taking diabetes medication
- If you are having any nuclear imaging studies performed
- Are pregnant
- Are breastfeeding
This Herbal Tea comes with 15pcs Tea Bags, free of charge.
You can opt to use a tea strainer or tea pot if you have one, but since the herbal teas are in tea cut sizes, we recommend using the tea bags that this comes with.
How to make a perfect cup of HOT Nature's Apothecary Herbal Tea:
- Start with fresh, cold water. (The better the water quality, the better the tea will taste.)
- Place a tea bag in your favorite cup or mug.
- Bring water to a rolling boil and immediately pour over your tea bag.
- Steep for a good 3 to 5 minutes (recommended time for Herbal Tea. Great taste can't be rushed—it really does take the full time to release the tea's entire flavor.)
- Remove the tea bag, relax and enjoy! (Serve it “clear” or try it with milk, honey and/or sugar.)
How to make a Single Serve Iced Tea (for a Single Glass)
- Bring one cup of fresh water to a rolling boil.
- Add 1 or 2 tea bags and steep 3 to 5 minutes. The longer you steep, the stronger the flavor. Stir before removing tea bag(s).
- Add your favorite sweetener, if desired
- Let cool.
- Pour brewed tea into a large glass filled with ice. Enjoy!