Enjoy the benefits from one of the most complete, nutrient-dense superfood plants on earth, with Nature's Apothecary Moringa Leaf Powder.
It is made from whole naturally-dried moringa leaves. It has a delicious spinachy green flavour, perfect for boosting curries, stews, casseroles, soups, salads, green smoothies and more.
Moringa is one of nature's most nutritious foods, and is loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential amino acids. 100% Raw - No additives.
Nature's Apothecary Moringa Leaf Powder is an ALL NATURAL Raw Green Super Food. 100% RAW, PURE & FRESH. It contains 20 types of Amino acids, 46 types of Antioxidants, 36 Anti-inflammatory compounds, 90+ Nutrients, great source of Vitamins and Minerals.
- Protects and nourishes skin and hair
- Treating edema
- Protecting the liver
- Preventing and treating cancer
- Treating stomach complaints
- Fighting against bacterial diseases
- Making bones healthier
- Treating mood disorders
- Protecting the cardiovascular system
- Helping wounds to heal
- Treating diabetes
- Helps reduce the severity of some asthma attacks
- Protecting against kidney disorders
- Reducing high blood pressure
- Improving eye health
- Treating anemia and sickle cell disease
Diabetes medications: Diabetes medications are used to lower blood sugar, which moringa also does effectively. It is vital to ensure blood sugar levels do not get too low.
High blood pressure medication: Moringa has shown to be effective at lowering blood pressure. Taking moringa alongside other drugs that lower blood pressure may result in it becoming too low.
3-INGREDIENT MORINGA LATTE (CAFFEINE-FREE “MATCHA!”)
1 tsp Nature's Apothecary Moringa Leaf Powder
sweetener of choice (we prefer a dash of stevia)
1-2 tsp hot water to a small bowl
1. For 1 moringa latte, add 1 tsp moringa powder, sweetener of choice (we prefer a dash of stevia), and 1-2 tsp hot water to a small bowl. Use a matcha whisk (or small whisk) to blend completely so no clumps remain.
2. Then heat your dairy-free milk of choice (we prefer frothing with our espresso machine, but using the microwave or a saucepan on the stovetop will also work!).
3. Transfer your moringa mixture to your serving mug and top with your heated / frothed dairy-free milk.
2-4 Tsp Nature's Apothecary Moringa Leaf Powder
3 Ripe avocados
1 Small red onion, finely chopped
Handful of cherry tomatoes, washed and finely chopped
3 Leafy branches of coriander, washed and finely chopped - plus a few roughly chopped leaves to sprinkle
Extra virgin olive oil (to drizzle)
Juice of 1 lime
Spices: salt, pepper, dried oregano, paprika and crushed coriander seeds
1. Halve, stone and roughly chop the avocados. Leave a handful of roughly chopped avocados aside.
2. Pour the rest of the ingredients into a large bowl and use a fork to mash the guacamole and stir well.
3. Add in the rest of the avocados and sprinkle some corianger leaves on top.