Honey Lemon Ginger Concentrate
Our sweet, wildflower honey is infused with the bright, fresh sunshine flavor of lemon zest and a subtle spicy, earthiness from fresh ginger root.
Just add water! This unique concentrate is made from lemons and honey simply add a spoonful to a cup of hot water for a soothing and refreshing drink nourish your body and soothe your soul.
How to enjoy this:
You can use this Honey Lemon Ginger Concentrate in two ways. You can take it right off the spoon when needed for a scratchy or sore throat, a persistent cough, or just as a periodic immune booster.
You can also enjoy it as a nice, soothing hot cup of tea. Just add a tablespoon to your mug and top it with hot or boiling water. You can also enjoy this cold.
Benefits of Honey Lemon Ginger tea:
- Soothes and relieves cold and flu symptoms
- Helps with digestives issues (and keeps metabolism fired up)
- Strengthens immune system
- Excellent for skin
- Freshens breath
- Relieves menstrual cramps
- Smells goooood!
- Naturally calming and relaxing
- Is there to warm you when no one else is (it’s cuffing season, so if you need something to keep you warm and comforted, this tea may be a good filler)
- Counters nausea